What you get.
Have an upcoming event but no time to pull it together? Leave everything to us! From product launches in Federation Square to inhouse office parties - we’ve done it all, so no event is too big or too boring. Over a two hour workshop, we’ll work with you to create a playbook for your upcoming event. This will cover:
- Establishing a budget
- Defining your goals and objectives
- Designing the format
- Creating a run sheet which will guide you through everything from pre-event advertising and invites, to on the day logistics and post-event follow ups.
- Brainstorming ideas for supporting material (think prints, merch and props)
Once we have a game plan, we’ll work with you to develop and action everything from start to finish. This will include:
- Creating online listings (if relevant)
- Creating and sending invites
- Finding and liaising with venues
- Sourcing props, furniture and merchandise
- Working with a designer to develop creative assets
- On the day support
- Post event communications (think: surveys and thank yous)
Does not include:
- Design work (graphics, logos, fonts, colour palettes, print material)
- Finding sponsors
- Facilitation or MCing on the day
- Photography or videography on the day
Packages start from $500, depending on the type, size and format of the event as well as the turnaround time. Most events will need a minimum of 3-4 weeks lead time.
Perfect for those who...
- have their first big event coming up
- want to up the ante on their next shindig
- are currently pulling their hair out trying to organise an event
- want to wow their customers with something special